Lex and Jong
ZEN SOURCE DD CREAM Tinted Mineral Broad Spectrum SPF 44
Delivering a new strategy in sun protection with EvenShield Technology to provide more stable, ultra-high levels of protection from multiple extrinsic factors proven to cause premature aging of skin while restoring a healthier and more radiant look to your skin.
ZEN SOURCE DD CREAM Multi-Defense Tinted Mineral Broad Spectrum SPF 44
This luxurious yet water-resistant (40 minutes) formula uses 100% mineral sun protection and is formulated especially for those with sensitive and dry skin concerns that may have had problems using traditional sunscreens in the past.
New technology allows powerful broad-spectrum UVA/UVB/Infrared and environmental protectants to more evenly cover skin surface while its moisturizing, vitamin-rich base goes to work deeper to help calm, protect, and moisturize the skin. Plus its self-adjusting, natural tint ingredients that also add to its HEV Blue Light defense capabilities work to blur out minor imperfections, even skin tone, and allow for a more natural glow resulting in a more effortless morning routine.
This advanced innovation provides ultra-high levels of defense against signs of premature aging from multiple extrinsic factors—and can help repair past damage - with powerhouse ingredients scientifically proven for safety & results that go beyond protection. Beyond repair, skin is treated to balanced hydration while signs of redness & irritation are soothed. Use Zen Source Healthy Glow UV+ daily, rain or shine, for your best skin now & years from now.
Suitable for all skin types including acne-prone and sensitive
- Highest levels of stable UVA/UVB/Infrared + Blue/Digital/High-Energy Visible Light + Environmental/Pollution Protection
- Packed with potent levels of antioxidants hyaluronic acid in a targeted delivery system to help leave skin feeling calm and hydrated.
- Immediately, smart skin-adaptive texture & tint gives skin a more even lit-from-within glow. Reduces redness, blotchiness and helps even out skin tone & protects from hyperpigmentation long-term
- This luxurious yet lightweight moisturizing sun protection reduces irritation and is suitable for all skin types including the most sensitive or sensitized skin
HOW TO USE
Apply to face and neck, careful to avoid the eye area. Wait for at least 15 minutes before sun exposure, or as directed by your physician or skin care professional. Reapply after prolonged exposure to sun, water, and after physical activity.
THIS EXCLUSIVE FORMULA CONTAINS
- Zinc Oxide - dermatologist-recommended stable, gentle, very effective UVA/UVB protection, this mineral is considered one of the best sunscreen ingredients approved for use in the United States. Shown to be effective at providing broad-spectrum protection against burning UVB rays and longer, deep-penetrating UVA rays that may cause cancer and cause many visible signs of aging and skin damage.
- Titanium Dioxide - a stable mineral sun protection ingredient that surpasses the standard 360 nanometers broad-spectrum coverage for defense. Provides effective protection throughout the UVA (deep penetrating aging rays) for the same amount of time as zinc oxide without degrading and causing heat or free radicals like many chemical sunscreens.
- Water/Aqua - a vehicle for water-soluble ingredients to mix and work together and enhances the effectiveness of hydrophilic ingredients.
- Cyclopentasiloxane - a lightweight, environmentally-degradable solvent that dissolves non-water-soluble ingredients together. It also acts as an emollient that helps soften skin and helps to seal in hydration.
- C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate - an emollient that imparts conditioning and softening smooth feel to skin.
- Caprylyl Methicone - a skin-conditioning polymer that helps to keep out irritants and prevent moisture loss while imparting silky-smooth spreadability with decreased greasiness.
- Iron Oxides - mineral pigments that provide enhanced protection (especially with zinc oxide in the formula) against skin-damaging blue (HEV) light that interferes with healthy cellular functions.
- Glycerin - plant-derived hydration booster that is one of the most effective humectants available to draw moisture deep into skin, protecting it from loss of water, other harsh products, and helping it look smoother.
- Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone - a skin-conditioning emulsifier with excellent properties for evenly dispersing UV mineral filters and color pigments.
- Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate - a moisturizing agent and skin-conditioning emollient that has been found in studies to enhance the effectiveness of SPF sun protection and make them work better.
- Dimethicone - helps smooth the look and feel of skin and proven in several dermatological studies to be an effective moisture binder for skin to help prevent water loss. It has also proven to be effective against protecting skin from irritants and preventing skin from developing severe skin conditions that include dermatitis and eczema.
- Alumina - used as an anti-caking agent for consistency and stability of the formula. It also works to help absorb excess oil.
- Sodium Chloride - salt that improves product longevity and stability.
- Sodium Hyaluronate - a form of hyaluronic acid that acts as a humectant to attract moisture to the deeper layers of skin helping to reduce dryness, inflammation, and the appearance of lines. Skin looks plumper and smoother.
- Tocopherol - antioxidant vitamin E
- Ascorbyl Palmitate - a stable, lipid-soluble, and less irritating form of vitamin C with multiple benefits to reduce visible signs of aging that include helping to reduce hyperpigmentation, stimulate collagen production, and helping to protect skin from damaging free radicals.
- Ethylhexylglycerin - a skin-softening agent that boosts anti-microbial performance of ingredients to help products last longer.
- Methicone - a skin-conditioning agent that helps to create a smooth film for long-wear hold of product.
Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Hexyl Dimethicone- skin-softening and effective moisture-binding agent that helps defend against moisture loss from skin.
- Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxethyl Dimethicone - a skin-conditioning emulsifier.
- Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer - skin-conditioning emulsifier to help form stable product emulsion.
- Disteardimonium Hectorite - used as a suspending agent that helps to stabilize product for consistent quality and helps resist breakup of ingredients in different conditions.
- Propylene Carbonate - used to dissolve and suspend ingredients for smooth, even formulation.
- Polyhydroxystearic Acid - a natural wax that helps to disperse ingredients and supports oxide particles in protective abilities.
- Triethoxycaprylylsilane - helps to bind and stabilize ingredients in product.
- Phenoxyethanol - one of the most effective broad-spectrum preservatives to help prevent growth of fungi, bacteria, yeast, and mold.
Instead of regular make-up, I have started using Lex & Jong sunscreens. They all work like make-up for me (even the non tinted sunscreens) smoothing over wrinkles, reflecting light and creating a dewy look. For years I have had trouble with sunscreens that contain Octinoxate, but I can use Lex & Jong Octinoxate formulas with no problems. Perhaps there was something else in those other brands that irritated my skin? Also the Zen Force mineral sunscreen (without Octinoxate) is the best of its kind that I have ever tried. It is so light, absorbs so well and does not leave a white “glaze” on my skin. Great formulas!