Lex and Jong
TOKYO DOLL MASCARA - Nourishing Length & Definition
Innovative formula especially great for sensitive eyes and short, straight lashes.
Tokyo Doll Mascara's high-performance formula effortlessly coats each and every lash to provide the ultimate in eye-opening doll-like "better-than-natural" definition and length to lashes.
Thanks to Japanese Tubular 360 Flex Technology with advanced polymers that individually wraps all the way around the lashes from root to tip to do away with the typical brittle look and feel of many traditional mascaras and provide nourished, soft, silky and healthier-looking length, clump-free separation, and flake-free, smudge-proof all-day wear.
Formulated to be gentle for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
HOW TO USE
Apply mascara from root to tip to define every lash until you reach your desired length and volume.
To remove, simply use warm water as our tubing technology will rinse off from each lash without the mess of black streaks or raccoon eyes. While you can completely remove the mascara with just warm water, you can use a washcloth in downward-sweeping motion to assist with removal if desired. No cleanser or eye makeup remover is required although they may be used if desired.
THIS EXCLUSIVE FORMULA CONTAINS
- Aqua - a vehicle for water-soluble ingredients to mix and work together.
- Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer - effectively binds moisture and forms a film and provides adhesion for water-resistant properties.
- Synthetic Beeswax - emollient that binds and stabilizes formula for richer consistency.
- Candelilla Wax - emollient that binds and thicken product while providing a more ideal slip with protective & nourishing benefits.
- Carnauba Wax - emollient oil-binding emulsifier that keeps product pliable, smooth, & glossy.
- Glyceryl Stearate - a skin conditioning emulsifying agent that helps to decrease water evaporation and makes the product more stable against unfavorable changes.
- Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters- conditioning & stabilizing emulsifier rich in beneficial fatty acids that nourish and form a protective layer.
- Pentylene Glycol - a solvent & humectant that binds to water and serves as an excellent hydrating agent.
- Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene - a non-sticky emollient that provides for an easily spreadable, smooth, and silky application and feel.
- Potassium Cetyl Phosphate - emulsifier used to improve product texture.
- Butylene Glycol - helps dissolve ingredients for a more consistent, even blend of ingredients while helping to fight dryness.
- Phenoxyethanol - one of the most effective broad-spectrum preservatives to help prevent the growth of fungi, bacteria, yeast, and mold.
- Caprylyl Glycol - an effective humectant that can attract moisture and visibly smooth.
- 1-2 Hexanediol - a multi-functional emollient & solvent that helps to evenly dissolve pigments and ingredients while serving as a moisture-boosting humectant.
- Carbomer - an emulsifier that helps suspend ingredients with different natural solubility properties. It's used to support stable consistency of product and helps it resist unwanted change in various conditions.
- Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate - adds glide and reduces tackiness while providing a rich, shiny finish.
- Polyethylene - an effective binder that helps to stabilize the formula.
- Sodium Hydroxide/Ammonium Hydroxide - helps to establish and hold proper formula pH.
- Tocopherol - a form of vitamin E used to provide antioxidant activity to help defend skin against free radicals and environmental damage.
Ingredients may be updated from time to time. Please refer to product packaging for the most updated ingredient list.
Vegan & Leaping Bunny-Certified Cruelty-Free
Net Wt. 0.25oz/7g
The best mascara I've had in a long time!
Not only is it volumizing and lengthening,
but it stays on ALL day without flaking,
smudging or giving me raccoon eyes 🙌🏻 It is
also easy to remove with my facial
cleanser at night! Highly recommend -
especially for those who have a hard time
keeping mascara in place. You won’t be disappointed!
Not the most glamorous photo, but it is my raving endorsement for Lex+Jong's new mascara.
I confess I was nervous to try it for a few reasons. First, I've been having eye issues recently which has meant no eye makeup of any kind. Second, mascara has always been the one thing I've never gone without. And third, I'm super fussy about the texture and wearability of my mascara, and have been disappointed by some big name brands.
After wearing it all day at school (hence the exhausted eyes) I can report that this one ticks ALL the boxes.
* it felt feather light going on
* no clumps, but lots of volume and length
* no smudges ... even after a full day of teaching! ...
** and cruelty free!!
*** And small independent business!!!
This picture is unfiltered and you can see that the coverage is complete, but delicate; like my own lashes, but more!
I. Love. This. Mascara.