Optimal Response™ - Firming Repair Moisturizer
Stress-Repair Firming Nourisher
Optimal Response™ addresses for the first time, the multiple dermatological causes and symptoms of skin inflammaging & impaired skin barrier that can result in dryness, sensitivity, redness, irritation & faster skin aging. Our exclusive formula intensely calms, rebuilds & reprograms your skin to become stronger & better able to resist skin-damaging stressors day after day. This oil-free, noncomedogenic yet ultra-comforting cream is easily absorbed by skin leaving it softer & more uniform with decreased blotchiness. Skin shows a luminosity seen in healthy skin. Experience
- BALANCE: Exclusive Inflammaging Repair Complex, that includes fermented plant-based actives, intercepts “toxic” hazards before they affect the skin’s appearance. Deeply calms & down-regulates inflammation enzymes that age skin faster than normal. Improves healthy cell communication so multiple signs of irritation, including redness, are relieved.
- PURITY: Strictly formulated with pure, essential ingredients & free of known irritants that can break down skin barrier & result in increased sensitivity, breakdown of collagen and increased signs of skin aging.
- MOISTURE: Effective moisture-binding complex that includes glycerin, ceramides, cholesterol, prickly pear cactus and vitamin B5 helps to repair compromised skin barrier, combats harsh environmental elements & measurably decreases damaging transepidermal water loss. Increases skin’s Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF) & actively maintains skin’s crucial & ideal moisture levels. Skin is reprogrammed to efficiently hold moisture longer.
- STRENGTH: Skin support is reawakened as ingredients are targeted to areas that need help most with our patented multi-path delivery system. Nourishing strengtheners go to work rebuilding skin’s appearance on a continuing level. Skin looks & feels smoother, firmer. Lines & wrinkles are less noticeable and skin is better able to resist new ones.
Clinically proven results show
- Immediately decreases transepidermal water loss (TWL) and improves skin moisture levels by 150% after 24 hours & by 95% after one month.
- Down-regulates the most significant signaling molecules and enzymes that cause inflammation including COX2, IL-1α, and IL8. The result of this down regulation is skin that is soothed with removal of irritation and reduction in redness.
- Low molecular weight peptides, cactus and yeast extracts work to calm the skin and improve barrier strength. Concentrated Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) work to restore skin barrier functions and help the skin maintain its strength & healthy structure. All of this while effectively decreasing water loss and increasing skin’s crucial natural moisturizing factor. Skin is hydrated, protected, behaves more like healthy, stronger skin, and significantly recovers faster from exposure to stress.
Discover more about LEX AND JONG SKIN SCIENCE™
How To Use: Apply over your Lex & Jong serum. If used alone, apply a generous amount to damp skin. Allow cream to absorb before applying additional products.
This Exclusive Formula Contains: Aqua (water/carrier, improves effectiveness of hydrophillic ingredients)/Glycerin (humectant)/Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (skin lubricant)/Cetyl Alcohol (emollient)/Glyceryl Stearate/PEG-100 Stearate (moisturizer)/Isopropyl Palmitate (moisture replenisher)/Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP (composed of long lipid chains and are major components of skin's outer layers. Crucial to moisture retention and structural strength)/Opuntia Ficus Indica (Prickly Pear Napol Cactus) Extract (calms, helps prevent lines, brightens)/Saccharomyces Cerevisiae (Baker's Yeast) Extract (fights oxidative stress)/Tocopherol (vit E, antioxidant)Biosaccharide Gum-1 (fermented plants, moisture binding, soothing)/Allantoin (soothes & helps prevent irritation)/Phytosphingosine (ceramide)/Cholesterol (effective moisture binding emollient)/Dimethicone (moisture binding)/Hydrogentated Soy Polyglycerides/Bisabolol (skin conditioning agent/antiirritant)/Stearic Acid (emulsifier)/Stearyl Alcohol (skin soother/softener)Hydrogenated Soybean Oil/Ethylhexylglycerin (preservative enhancer)/Dimethiconol (skin conditioner)/Panthenol (pro vit B5, moisture)/Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate/Disodium EDTA (preservative)/Carbomer (suspension agent)/C15-23 Alkane (solvent)/Xanthan Gum (binder, emulsion stabilizer)/Sodium Hydroxide (pH balancer)/ Phenoxyethanol (preservative). Refer to packaging for most updated ingredient list
Free of Parabens, Fragrance, Phthalates, Gluten, Sulfates, Denatured Alcohol, Mineral Oils, Triclosan, Triclocarban, Hormones, Formaldehyde/Formaldehyde Releasers, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Ethanolamines, Cocamide DEA, MEA, Prop 65, Glycols, 1-4 Dioxane, Oxybenzone, Nanoparticles, Synthetic Colors/Dyes / Naturally Derived / Dermatologist & Esthetician Developed / No Animal Testing
Made in the U.S.A.
This is simply the BEST moisturizer I have ever used. It is light weight, but intensely nourishing. It leaves my skin glowing and healthy. I have always (always) had problem skin … dry, oily, prone to break-outs. Optimal Response has rebalanced my skin, made make-up unnecessary, and provides all of the anti-aging benefits I could want. I have tried the rest … Caudalie, SKII, AmorePacific … and have found the BEST -- lexandjong Optimal Response.
I love how luxurious this face cream feels. You know how soft and youthful your skin is right after a facial? This cream extends that softness every day you use it. I have extra sensitive skin and it's so hard to find quality products that don't have heavy ingredients that clog my pores. Highly recommend.
This is quite an amazing product...
It feels so nice and soothing, and the best part is that I this it really is helping to calm my skin down. I'm using this and DAY ZONE. My skin is looking better and better every fsy