Lex and Jong
IDEAL LIGHT - Full Spectrum Targeted Brightening Moisture Emulsion
PROMISE YOUR SKIN A BRIGHTER FUTURE...
and give your skin what healthy-looking skin has at its best - luminosity.
IDEAL LIGHT: Full Spectrum Targeted Brightening Moisture Emulsion
A lightweight multifunctional serum-infused moisturizer that combines proven vitamins and nutrients with innovative skin tone brighteners with collagen-stimulating peptides to help skin reach a new level of uniform tone, even texture, and lucidity. Skin seems to give off a healthy glow from within and reflect light from a smoother, softer surface.
Skin that appears dull and lackluster seems like less healthy skin - no matter your age or how you feel inside. Damage from acne or the environment that show sup as dark spots and uneven skin tone adds to an increase in the visible appearance of aging skin way before its time.
The smoothness of skin from moisture loss can reveal visible lines that affect texture and how well your skin reflects light and skin translucency. Unfortunately, not all products that claim to be moisturizers actually do what they need to do. Skin needs effective methods to pull in and maintain proper moisture levels and balanced lipid barrier to visibly look and feel healthier.
The minute you apply this lightweight yet intensive formula to your skin, it goes to work. Immediately, skin seems brighter, more radiant, and feels more balanced. Beyond immediate results, our patent-pending formula uses a system of skin-beneficial lipids that delivers the highest effective levels of tone-correcting and brightening actives to safely help address concerns related to uneven pigmentation, discoloration, and dullness. Long-term, proven pigment suppressors and lipid vitamin C antioxidant complex work with skin's natural enzymatic activity to continuously provide a sustained healthier, radiant look. Suitable and effective for even the most sensitive skin in need of discoloration and damage repair. Just as important as its abilities to support repair of current damage are its protective abilities help prevent future damage and decrease the visible impacts time and environmental damage can produce.
To further improve visible skin smoothness and strength, Ideal Light Emulsion helps to enhance skin's moisture levels and effectively protects against moisture loss. How? Skin is provided with lipidated aqueous actives that include a proven balance of skin essential omega 3 & 6 fatty acids, ceramides, and cholesterol. These are combined with proper ratios of humectants, emollients and occlusives to help make sure skin's barrier strength and essential moisture needs are improved and maintained. Skin reveals a smoother, healthier-looking and softer-feeling surface that refracts and diffuses light differently.
This scientific topical skin treatment, developed in collaboration with dermatologists, also stimulates the skin's daily repair via bioactive peptides, which mimic cytokines produced during wounding for stronger, brighter, smoother, and overall healthier-looking skin from now and into the future.
IDEAL LIGHT's contents are packaged in an ultra-lightweight and compact, eco-friendly airless pump jar made with sustainable and recyclable materials (which requires less energy and waste in production as well) with no extra bulk or secondary box packaging to help preserve both your product's and our planet's quality.
FULL LIST OF PURPOSEFUL INGREDIENTS
- Water/Aqua - a vehicle for water-soluble ingredients to mix and work together.
- Ethyl Macadamite - a plant-derived emollient that softens and conditions the skin
- Cyclopentasiloxane - a degradable lightweight solvent that dissolves non-water-soluble ingredients together. It also acts as an emollient that seals in hydration and softens skin
- C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate - an emollient that imparts conditioning and softening smooth feel to skin.
- Ascorbyl Glucoside - due to its high-stability, this water-soluble form of vitamin C is ideal for even those with very sensitive and sensitized skin looking to neutralize skin-damaging free radicals, brighten dull skin, fade the look of and prevent dark spots, and boost collagen production while improving the look of lines and wrinkles.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) - an incredibly restorative water-soluble skin brightener that helps to prevent transfer of pigment within the skin. What's more, it helps repair skin barrier, reduce redness in sensitive skin, and helps to prevent visible signs of aging by fighting damage from environmental stressors. Its power is enhanced when combined with other stable antioxidants and skin brighteners as in this formulation.
- Alpha-Arbutin - derived from bearberry, it's a proven and sensitive skin-friendly gradual release brightener that visibly helps to fade acne scars, prevent hyperpigmentation and even out skin tone by reducing the effects of skin darkening from sun exposure and inhibiting the melanin production enzyme, tyrosinase.
- Butylene Glycol - both a humectant and emollient that helps to effectively retain moisture. It is also used in this formulation as a solvent that dissolves non-water-soluble ingredients together.
- Glycerin - plant-derived hydration booster that is one of the most effective humectants available to draw moisture deep into skin, protecting it from loss of water other harsh products, and helping it look look smoother.
Squalane - an antioxidant and very effective emollient that works to reduce the look of wrinkles, eliminate scars, lighten pigmentation, fight free radicals and even help to reverse UV and environmental damage.
- Cetyl Alcohol - considered one of the "good alcohols", this skin-softening emulsifier stabilizes products to prevent separation of ingredients and helps products to apply more evenly
- Glyceryl Stearate - a skin conditioning emulsifying agent that helps to decrease water evaporation and makes the product more stable to unfavorable changes to the formula.
- PEG-75 Stearate - synthetic emulsifier of solvents that contributes to texture stabilization.
- Dimethicone Crosspolymer/Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer/Dimethiconol - skin-conditioning stabilizing and suspending agents that are very effective together at preventing moisture loss from skin and enhancing the efficacy of other ingredients.
- Myristoyl Nonapeptide-3 - a peptide that can increase cell turnover and promote collagen synthesis to improve skin texture and tone without the damaging irritation and negative effects of retinol.
- Ceramide 1 - found naturally in large amounts in the outer layer of healthy skin, it's part of the glue that holds skin cells together. Topical application helps to improve and strengthen skin barrier to resist moisture loss, soothe irritation, provide firmer-feeling skin, and plump up the appearance of wrinkles.
- Phytosphingosine - an important lipid that plays a crucial role in skin barrier functions. It supports the functions of ceramides and provides anti-inflammatory and antibacterial skin barrier support. Skin is more moisturized and balanced with a barrier that more effectively defends against environmental assaults.
- Tocopheryl Linoleate/Oleate - naturally-occurring antioxidant
- Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil - a stable oil that rapidly penetrates to provide softness and silkiness to skin. It contains higher amounts of Erucic Acid/Omega-9 than Jojoba Oil and mimics human sebum to protect against dehydration and provide balance to skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate - a form of hyaluronic acid that acts as a humectant to attract moisture to the deeper layers of skin helping to reduce dryness, inflammation and the appearance of lines. Skin looks plumper and smoother.
- Allantoin - a soothing plant extract that acts as a calming agent. It binds with irritants to help heal sensitized or compromised skin to reduce redness and itchiness. It has exfoliating properties that improves the appearance of dull skin and smoothes improve skin's water content while decreasing transepidermal water loss.
- Panthenol - also known as pro-vitamin B5, it's a humectant that attracts moisture to the skin and also acts as a skin moisturizer . It helps to soothe and soften skin while helping to promote a stronger barrier to defend against irritation and moisture loss.
- Uva Ursi Leaf Extract - It is high in Arbutin which dermatologists praise to effectively brighten while helping to treat and prevent dark spots and uneven skin tone from acne or environmental damage. Arbutin is an amazing brightening agent for sensitive skin due to its steady release of actives to skin. In addition, it contains potent antioxidants, detoxifying, and astringent properties. These work to help protect skin against environmental aggressors, refine skin for a smoother appearance, and help firm and tighten the look of your skin.
- Licorice Root Extract - well-known to help visibly reduce hyperpigmentation as it works to inhibit tyrosinase (melanin and dark spot catalyst) and free radical production. It can help your skin produce higher levels of antioxidants to improve skin’s defenses against UV and environmental damage both during and after exposure. It’s a potent anti-inflammatory that helps to reduce irritated or inflamed skin conditions that lead to redness, bumps, and skin aging.
- Hydroxyphenoxy Propionic Acid - a skin brightening, spot fading, and nontoxic hydroquinone derivative that can prevent melanin formation more effectively than many well-known skin-lightening agents. Tests have shown similar results to hydroquinone without the toxicity.
- Phospholipids - helps with skin repair and protection of cell membranes. It works to attract water, absorb it, and keep it there by mimicking skin's natural lipids. In addition, it helps with delivery of skincare actives to work deeper in the skin.
- Phenylethyl Resorcinol - an innovative tone-correcting and skin-brightening agent that has been shown to inhibit the activity of tyrosinase, which are enzymes that uses oxidation to produce (at times over-actively) melanin and other pigments in skin.
- Ceramide 3 / Ceramide 6 II - part of an essential complex of ceramides composed of long lipid chains and are major components of skin's outer layers. Crucial to moisture retention and structural strength
- Dimethicone / Divinyldimethicone / Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer - a thickening agent shownin several dermatological studies to be an effective moisture binder for skin to help prevent water loss. It has also proven to be effective against protecting skin from irritants and preventing skin from developing sever skin conditions that include dermatitis and eczema.
- Jojoba Esters - a very stable emollient with remarkable similarity to natural oils produced by skin. Clinical tests have proven that it decreases dryness, helps form a protective layer for skin, and can hydrate skin without an oily appearance.
- Cholesterol - an essential moisture binding emollient that plays a big part in skin plumpness and elasticity. Works together with ceramides to help smooth and hydrate skin, improving protective barrier strength and firmness.
- Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate - used as an emulsifier to help stabilize product ingredients
- Carbomer - used to support stable consistency of products and help it resist unwanted change in various conditions.
- Sodium Hydroxide - a pH balancer to adjust product pH to work best with skin's natural pH.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax - an effective emollient to help smooth and lubricate skin
- Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax - it helps form a protective barrier that imparts moisture and helps to protect skin from irritants.
- Polyglycerin-3 - an effective vegetable-sourced humectant that draws moisture to the skin from surroundings and creates a barrier trapping it to the upper layers of skin for a smoother appearance.
- Xanthan Gum - a proven moisturizing ingredient that acts as a binder and emulsion stabilizer.
- Disodium EDTA - helps prevent metals from water from being deposited into skin, helps antioxidants to be more effective, and helps prevent the formula from damaging changes in pH.
- Phenoxyethanol - one of the most effective broad-spectrum preservatives to help prevent growth of fungi, bacteria, yeast, and mold.
- Ethylhexylglycerin - a skin softening agent that boosts anti-microbial performance of ingredients to help products last longer.
- Acrylates/C10-30 Akyl Acrylate Crosspolymer - used as a film-forming agent and emulsifier to create uniform texture of product
- Ceteth-20 / Steareth-20 - used as a skin emollient and emulsifier