SYNERGIST Lip Perfecting Serum - Color Enhance + Smoothing Moisture Volumizer
THE HYDRATION. THE SMOOTHNESS. THE SOFTNESS. THE SCULPTED VOLUME. THE UNIVERSAL COLOR-REVIVAL AND GLOW.
YOUR LIPS CAN NOW HAVE IT ALL.
The Synergist multi-functional lip serum contains an exclusive blend of scientifically-proven ingredients, that include Hyaluronic Acid often used in fillers and multi-peptides, to instantly hydrate lips and provide lasting moisture while enhancing your lip's softness. In addition, this unique complex starts working in minutes to stimulate the lips and promote its natural circulation to provide the perfect "just-bitten" rosy pout. Lip volume is visibly improved for fuller, more sculpted and smoother-looking lips with less visible lines - and the visible results can last for several hours with improved visible results from long-term use.
HOW TO USE
Apply generously to your lips, staying inside the lip line. It delivers a temporary stimulating sensation. The visible improvement in volume and natural color of your lips can typically last between 1-2 hours. Individual results may vary. Apply as often as desired.
May be used
1. Alone as a multi-functional treatment
2. Under lip makeup as a smoothing primer
3. Over other lip products as a voluptuous glow-enhancing gloss.
THIS EXCLUSIVE FORMULA CONTAINS
- Hydrogenated Polyisobutene - emollient waterproofing agent that helps to maintain skin's natural barrier essential to healthy skin functions. It improves the longevity of skin-beneficial ingredients in products.
- Ethylhexyl Palmitate - a solvent that helps solubilize ingredients and helps active ingredients more readily penetrate skin while helping to prevent moisture loss and help improve the look of skin.
- Silica - helps provide texture consistency throughout wear. It also helps to improve the absorption of beneficial ingredients.
- Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate - derived from naturally occurring fatty and stearic acids, this skin-conditioning agent increases product viscosity for improved texture.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride - a hydrating barrier support ingredient that works with the main purposes of decreasing moisture loss and replenishing the skin surface. It is also full of antioxidants and used to help boost the product's antioxidant capabilities Its antibacterial and antimicrobial properties work to help ingredients last longer.
- PPG-51/SMDI Copolymer - helps the product stay on the skin to work longer and improves product consistency.
- Shea Butter - effective anti-inflammatory sealer for locking in moisture to help reduce dryness and damage to skin.
- Microcrystalline Wax - helps to improve product's texture and consistency
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid - a form of hyaluronic acid that has been broken down into elements that are small enough to penetrate the skin to provide deep levels of hydration and acts as a sponge to absorb water.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1/Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 Matrixyl® 3000 - an innovative peptide complex that's the first topical anti-wrinkle ingredient based on the matrikine - fragmented matrix - peptide technology. Well-known for its anti-wrinkle efficacy through multiple demonstrated studies, these fragmented matrix of peptides are able to synergistically regulate cell activity, acting as messengers of restoration, repair, and for skin to replenish collagen. It also helps to stimulate elastin, hyaluronic acid and reserve and inhibit glycation damage. The result is skin that looks and feels smoother, firmer, and stronger. It helps to inhibit glycation damage produced when sugar molecules attach to proteins in collagen fibers making collagen rigid causing skin to lose ability to keep firm.
- Methyl Nicotinate - helps to stimulate blood circulation, color, and plumpness in the lips
- NG Shea unsaponifiable™ - a new grade of shea butter obtained by an innovative sustainable process which allows high concentration of unsaponifiables (fatty acid and sterol). It's a skin-soothing antioxidant emollient with potent soothing benefits and shown to help prevent moisture loss visibly repair dry, compromised lips in only 2 days.
- Amorphophallus Konjac Root Powder - this super plant contains a rich array of nutrients for skin including vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D, and E, Fatty Acids, Lipids, Proteins, and minerals such as Iron, Magnesium, and Zinc. It's a natural moisturizer that helps skin retain water, stay plump and has the power to penetrate the first layer of the epidermis to visibly reduce lines and provide moisture.
- Ginger Root Oil - high in skin protective antioxidants that helps to prevent signs of damage and has the ability to help repair skin.
LIPerfection™ with Brassica Alba Sprout Extract - created to boost cutaneous blood microcirculation, plump the lips and increase lip hydration.
The active's ability to increase microcirculation is due to sinalbin, a pungent flavor compound and the major phytonutrient in yellow mustard sprouts. It is known to increase the capillary blood flow and therefore, the active is said to not only plump lips but to also increase the color in lips. The active's ability to plump the lips is shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in the area.A clinical, placebo-controlled study with 18 women in which a product containing 2% of the plumping active was applied over 14 days. The study showed an increase the lip volume. Furthermore, compared to the placebo, the product induced an immediate 10% increase in hydration.
- Cayenne Fruit Extract - contains capsaicin which can help stimulate blood circulation for fuller lips.
- Peppermint + Spearmint Leaf Oil - helps stimulate blood circulation for lips to promote natural flush.
- Soybean Oil - known to provide linoleic acid and essential fatty acids that help to protect and maintain the strength of the skin barrier to help improve moisture and hydration levels while decreasing transepidermal water loss. Additionally, it's a good source of Vitamin E, which provides antioxidant environmental protection for the skin.
- Phenoxyethanol - one of the most effective broad-spectrum preservatives to help prevent the growth of fungi, bacteria, yeast, and mold.
- Sorbitan Isostearate - used as an emulsifier to help uniformly blend ingredients.
- Ethylhexylglycerin - a skin-softening agent that boosts anti-microbial performance of ingredients to help products last longer.
- Trihydroxystearin - a mixture of Glycerin & Castor Oil that works as a skin conditioning humectant to attract moisture to skin and used to improve product viscosity. Blended with naturally-derived flavor and saccharin.
Please refer to the product packaging for the most up to date ingredient list as ingredient lists may vary or change from time to time.