Lex and Jong
HYDRATIVE DAY UV+ Environmental Defense Moisture Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 40
Hydrative Day UV+'s contents are packaged in an ultra-lightweight and compact, eco-friendly jar made with sustainable and recyclable materials with no extra bulk or secondary box packaging to help preserve both your product's and our planet's quality.
May be used alone or over your targeted moisturizers for added benefits. Apply evenly to skin 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply as needed or after towel drying or swimming. For children under 6 months, ask physician. Reapply at least every 2 hours.
FULL LIST OF PURPOSEFUL INGREDIENTS
- Zinc Oxide - dermatologist-recommended stable, gentle, very effective UVA/UVB protection, this mineral is considered one of the best sunscreen ingredients approved for use in the United States. Shown to be effective at providing broad-spectrum protection against burning UVB rays and longer, deep-penetrating UVA rays that may cause cancer and cause many visible signs of aging and skin damage.
- Octinoxate - provides additional UVB protection, strong protection against free radical activities associated with sunburn & can help protect against UV-induced DNA alternations. With thousands of studies and decades of research data establishing its safety in sunscreens, it has an indisputable solid record of safety and effectiveness.
- Aqua - a vehicle for water-soluble ingredients to mix and work together and enhances the effectiveness of hydrophilic ingredients.
- Crodafos™ CES- a patented skin-conditioning emulsifying system that produces stable oil in water emulsions and helps deliver actives to skin.
- Cyclopentasiloxane - a lightweight, environmentally-degradable solvent that dissolves non-water-soluble ingredients together. It also acts as an emollient that helps soften skin and helps to seal in hydration.
- Isopropyl Palmitate - skin-conditioning moisture replenisher and binder that helps prevent transepidermal water loss & provides pollution shield.
- Hydrogenated Soybean Oil - an emollient and nutrient-rich antioxidant ingredient packed with vitamin E and EFAs to help defend against damaging free radicals and promote skin health by helping to protect against skin inflammation and supporting moisture retention.
- Glycerin - plant-derived hydration booster that is one of the most effective humectants available to draw moisture deep into skin, protecting it from loss of water, other harsh products, and helping it look smoother.
- Apple Extract - rich in antioxidants including Vitamin C, polyphenols + catechins, helps to provide strong defense against and intercept many types of free radicals before they can cause damage. It can also help brighten skin and help promote elasticity.
- Plankton Extract - an effective moisture binder filled with highly nutritious elements including skin essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and chlorophyll content. Helps support protection from UV radiation, blue light, and environmental pollutants and toxins by combating oxidative stress from affecting cells. It also contains anti-bacterial, calming anti-inflammatory, and skin-brightening properties.
- Super Antioxidant and Omega Essential Fatty Acid Complex - Thiamine (Vitamin B1)/Niacin (Vitamin B3)/Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)/Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)/Vitamin B12, C, E/Folic Acid, Beta-carotene/Essential Fatty Acids -Omega-3, Omega - 6, Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)/Glutamic Acid/Linoleic-Acid Amino Acids/Superoxide Dismutase (SOD)/Knotgrass Extract - broad-spectrum antioxidant complex that helps increase their abilities to intercept multiple types of free radicals before they can cause damage while helping to support skin firmness and barrier repair with Cathepsin G inhibitor powers and EFAs.
- Sodium Hyaluronate - a form of hyaluronic acid that acts as a humectant to attract moisture to the deeper layers of skin helping to reduce dryness, inflammation, and the appearance of lines. Skin looks plumper and smoother.
- Tocopheryl Acetate - a form of vitamin E with higher stability and improved affinity to work with skin that is known to help combat damage to skin caused by free radicals from exposure to UV and environmental factors. It can also have anti-inflammatory effects to help calm and soothe skin.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride - a hydrating barrier support ingredient that works with the main purposes of decreasing moisture loss and replenishing the skin surface. It is also full of antioxidants and used to help boost the product's antioxidant capabilities Its antibacterial and antimicrobial properties work to help ingredients last longer.
- Dimethicone - helps smooth the look and feel of skin and proven in several dermatological studies to be an effective moisture binder for skin to help prevent water loss. It has also proven to be effective against protecting skin from irritants and preventing skin from developing severe skin conditions that include dermatitis and eczema.
- Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer - emulsifier used to mix and stabilize oil- and water-loving ingredients together in the formula.
- Oleth-10 - emulsion enhancer that helps improve stability of ingredient blends.
- Ethylhexylglycerin - a skin-softening agent that boosts anti-microbial performance of ingredients to help products last longer.
- Lecithin - a skin-softening emollient with abilities to help bind water to skin. It's potent with fatty acids to help create a barrier that effectively seals moisture to skin while helping to keep environmental pollutants and toxins out. It also has the ability to help other actives penetrate skin to work more efficiently.
- Hydrogentated Soy Polyglycerides - acts to support occlusive properties, crucial to any effective moisturizer, to help condition, moisturize and seal moisture in the skin.
- Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Hexyl Dimethicone - skin-softening and effective moisture-binding agent that helps defend against moisture loss from skin.
- Caprylyl Glycol - an effective humectant that can attract moisture and help skin retain moisture to soften, visibly smooth, and help plump to decrease the look of wrinkles.
- Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxethyl Dimethicone/PEG/PPG-450/50 Ether - a skin-conditioning emulsifier, helps to improve product viscosity.
- Sorbitan Isostearate - used as an emulsifier to help uniformly blend ingredients.
- Disodium EDTA - helps prevent metals from water from being deposited into skin, helps antioxidants to be more effective, and stabilizes formula to help prevent damaging changes in pH.
- Polyisobutene - used as a binder for product stability.
- Triethoxycaprylylsilane - helps to bind and stabilize ingredients in product.
- 1,2 Hexanediol - works as a moisture-binding humectant, skin-softening emollient and moisture-boosting agent that also works as a non-sensitizing preservative.
- C15-23 Alkane - a skin-softening agent and solvent used to uniformly evenly dissolve and blend solid and liquid ingredients.
- Phenoxyethanol - one of the most effective broad-spectrum preservatives to help prevent growth of fungi, bacteria, yeast, and mold.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Loving this lightweight moisturizer with SPF. It leaves my skin feeling comfortable and protected from environmental aggressors. I highly recommend Hydrative day for a great everyday Moisturizer. Perfect under makeup or by itself for daily SPF protection.