Lex and Jong
Hydrative HA+ Intensive Hydrating Volumizing Lift Serum
- up to 110% increase in hydration levels within one hour of application
- long-lasting hydration that lasts up to 5 days after application.
- decreased and prevention of photo-aging damage caused by UV rays and pollution
- a more lifted & more defined look
- smoother-looking lines and wrinkles
- noticeable improvement in suppleness and plumpness
- visible difference in skin's overall tone & radiance.
- measurable decrease in roughness and uneven texture
- overtime, with regular use skin continues to look smoother, softer with improved glow and less lines.
Water/Aqua - a vehicle for water-soluble ingredients to mix and work together.
- Dimethicone - proven in several dermatological studies to be an effective moisture binder for skin to help prevent water loss. It has also proven to be effective against protecting skin from irritants and preventing skin from developing severe skin conditions that include dermatitis and eczema.
- PEG-8 Dimethicone - an emollient skin conditioner and replenishing agent.
- HDI/ Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer - provides soft-focus optical effects to help visibly correct the look of wrinkles and uneven skin texture.
- Polysilicone-11 - helps to form a smoothing protective film that's ideal to help prevent crucial transepidermal water loss from skin.
- Glycerin - plant-derived hydration booster that is one of the most effective humectants available to draw moisture deep into skin, protecting it from loss of water other harsh products, and helping it look smoother.
- Apple Extract - potent source of vitamins C, E, and polyphenolic antioxidants that helps to combat a spectrum of multiple free-radical from UV and environmental assaults before they can damage the look and integrity of skin.
- Grape Cell Extract - proven to help protect skin from UV-induced oxidative stress and help reverse the effects of photoaging partly by helping to neutralize free radicals, inhibiting inflammation, and promoting healthy cell proliferation.
- Plankton Extract - filled with highly nutritious elements including skin essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and chlorophyll content and helps support protection from UV radiation, blue light, and environmental pollutants and toxins by combating oxidative stress from affecting cells. It also contains anti-bacterial, calming anti-inflammatory, and skin brightening properties.
- Tocopheryl Acetate - a form of vitamin E with higher stability and improved affinity to work with skin that is known to help combat damage to skin caused by free radicals from exposure to UV and environmental factors. It can also have anti-inflammatory effects to help calm and soothe skin.
- Exclusive Multi-Molecular Size, Cross-linked, Fragmented Time-Released Hyaluronic Acid 4+ Complex - including Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate Sodium Hyaluronate, and Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer that gives skin immediate soothing and lasting hydration with sustained-release to help visibly plump fine lines, wrinkles and gives skin an overall smoother-looking, more radiant appearance.
- Lecithin - a skin-softening emollient with abilities to help bind water to skin. It's potent with fatty acids to help create a barrier that effectively seals moisture to skin while helping to keep environmental pollutants and toxins out. It also has the ability to help other actives penetrate skin to work more efficiently.
- Ethylhexylglycerin - a skin-softening agent that boosts anti-microbial performance of ingredients to help products last longer.
- Caprylyl Glycol - an effective humectant that can attract moisture and help skin retain moisture to soften, visibly smooth, and help plump to decrease the look of wrinkles.
- Serine - an important amino acid with natural moisturizing factors and keratin that plays a major role in helping to form phospholipids that are major components for the cell membrane. It's used to help condition the skin, shown to effectively help enhance and replenish skin moisture, and aids in collagen production to boost skin's firmness and elasticity. Synthetically produced
- Isohexadec- a non-irritating emollient that helps with the glide of product while softening and smoothing the look of skin.
- Glyceryl Linoleate - a skin-conditioning emollient that acts as a lubricant on the skin surface and helps skin to look and feel soft, supple, and smooth.
- Sucrose Palmitate - a skin-conditioning fatty acid compound that helps provide humectant abilities to attract and pull moisture to skin. It helps to provide a protective barrier against environmental aggressors while helping key actives to penetrate the epidermis.
- Resurrection Sugar - found in resurrection plants that can survive extreme conditions. It's used to help moisturize by trapping moisture into the skin and acts as an antioxidant to help defend skin from free radical damage from UV and environmental aggressors. It offers a unique moisture stabilization process similar to freeze-drying where the mitochondria, a component of the cell with trehalose was shown to retain many of their biological properties. At the molecular level, trehalose was shown to have a cytoprotective effect on cells that were subjected to dehydration, temperature change, oxidative damage, and other stressors.
- Urea - A component of the natural moisturizing factor (NMF) produced by the skin and essential for skin health, it acts as an emollient that helps to soften and smooth the skin as well as a humectant that is able to take moisture from the environment and pull it to the skin. It has also been proven to help other actives penetrate to work better with the skin and also has renewal properties that help to remove build-up of excess dead skin. Synthetic source
- Polysorbate 80/Polysorbate 20 - emulsifier to combine and help keep oil and water ingredients from separating.
- Isomalt - a humectant that attracts moisture from the environment and draws it into the skin surface.
- Brown Algae - the polysaccharide from its cell wall provides an effective ability to absorb water and acts as a binder while helping to form a smooth film on the skin surface.
- Disodium Phosphate - helps to maintain proper formula pH so the ingredients work best with the skin's natural pH and perform at optimal levels.
- Glyceryl Polyacrylate - from the humectant, glycerin, this helps formula look and feel smooth on the skin and forms film that help to hold moisture to skin.
- Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate - works to help stabilize ingredients in the formula to resist undesirable changes.
- 1,2 Hexanediol - works as a moisture-binding humectant, skin-softening emollient and moisture-boosting agent that also works as a non-sensitizing preservative.
- Disodium EDTA - helps prevent metals from water from being deposited into skin, helps antioxidants to be more effective, and helps prevent the formula from damaging changes in pH.
- Acrylates/C10-30 Akyl Acrylate Crosspolymer/Silica - used as a film-forming agent and emulsifier to create uniform texture of product. Helps to provide even product distribution and lasting product consistency throughout wear. It also helps to improve the absorption of beneficial ingredients.
- Sodium Hydroxide/Potassium Phosphate - a pH balancer to adjust product pH to work best with skin's natural pH.
- Potassium Phosphate - a salt that is used as a pH buffer so formula works most effectively with the skin's pH.
- Pentylene Glycol - a stabilizer of ingredients that effectively binds with water and works to help supply moisture to the skin while improving the efficacy of skincare actives in the formula. Skin is left feeling softer and smoother.
- Pullulan - a water-binding ingredient that almost instantly tightens for an immediately lifted, firmer look and feel to skin.
- Polymethylsilsesquioxane - a protective skin conditioner that helps to form a film that lubricates skin for a smoother, silkier look and feel.
- Sodium Benzoate - a co-preservative derived from fruits that prevents bacteria, yeast and fungi from growing in the product.
- Phenoxyethanol - one of the most effective broad-spectrum preservatives to help prevent growth of fungi, bacteria, yeast, and mold.
Lex + Jong Hydrative HA+ is refreshing and moisturizing without being at all heavy. The effects are cumulative and long lasting and feel like a cool rain shower for my dry, sensitive skin. This has been a long hot summer in the Pacific Northwest and Hydrative HA + has made all the difference for me. I will be repurchasing. Thank you, Brendan, for another great skin care product.