Lex and Jong
SYNERGIST CONTOUR SCULPT™ Jawline To Decollete Multi-Corrective Firming Treatment
Firmer. Smoother. More Refined.
See it. Feel It.
Why a Neck Treatment?
While you can get by with using a facial moisturizer on your neck and decolletage, for absolute beauty and benefits, a product needs to address specific needs as the neck skin is different from facial skin. It is thinner than the face and has less collagen. The thinner dermis and epidermis, fewer fatty tissues and sebaceous glands leave the skin more prone to multiple signs of aging and dryness. Gravity plays an extra role to make it lose strength and resilience on a different level.
Raise Your Expectations with Proven Gravity-Defying Results
SYNERGIST CONTOUR SCULPT™ Jawline To Decollete Multi-Corrective Firming Treatment is a new weapon that goes beyond just nourishing face creams to specifically target and scientifically provide what the neck (actually from jawline to decolletage) skin needs to beautifully thrive. This advanced, intensely hydrating treatment was developed to effectively address the specific needs and the different skin of the neck & decolletage areas. Patented ingredients, tested specifically for effectiveness for the neck and chest areas, act as internal skin tensors by stimulating mechano-receptors, fibers, and mechanical tension in the dermal tissue resulting in improved look and feel of firmness, smoothness, tone, and skin's resistance to gravity. Both in vitro and in vivo tests show it helps to strengthen, and fortify thin, fragile, sagging skin while recreating epidermal homeostasis. Synergist contour sculpt helps skin regain its density, firmness, elasticity, and smoothness as well as even tone and radiance.
Experience immediate smoothing and toning benefits with stimulation of elastin + collagen synthesis with an exclusive complex that
- Provides immediate tightening effects that can be compared to what shaping undergarments do for the look of your body. Plus the effects become more durable with continued use.
- Promotes and amplifies cellular regeneration activity with prescription "Tretinoin-like" benefits without the irritation
- Strengthens & repairs the delicate dermal-epidermal junction that is important to visibly reducing lines, wrinkles, and unevenness in tone
- Helps improve skin resistance to effects of gravity and effectively counteracts against sagging of skin through stimulation of elastin synthesis.
- Measurably decreases the length of deep wrinkles by ~ 80%
- Measurably decreases the depth of wrinkles by ~45%
- Measurably decreases skin roughness by~30%
Apply to neck and decolletage while working towards the jawline. Allow to absorb before applying additional products. For the best wrinkle-fighting, collagen & firmness-boosting results, use over Ideal Light C+ Skin Defender™ in the day and the Synergist Micro-Targeted Deep Crease Serum™ Collagen Synthesis Reactivator at night time.follow with Synergist Eye 5-In-1 Multi-Corrective Eye Cream for the eye area. Allow to absorb before applying additional products. Can be used twice daily or as directed by physician.
THIS EXCLUSIVE MEDICAL GRADE FORMULA CONTAINS
- Water/Aqua - a vehicle for water-soluble ingredients to mix and work together.
- Glycerin - plant-derived hydration booster that is one of the most effective humectants available to draw moisture deep into skin, protecting it from loss of water other harsh products, and helping it look smoother.
- Isopropyl Palmitate - moisture replenisher that helps prevent transepidermal water loss & provides pollution shield.
- C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate - an emollient that imparts conditioning and softening smooth feel to skin.
- Butylene Glycol - helps dissolve ingredients while it also fights dryness and helps skin to more effectively hold moisture.
- Dimethicone - helps smooth the look and feel of skin and proven in several dermatological studies to be an effective moisture binder for skin to help prevent water loss. It has also proven to be effective against protecting skin from irritants and preventing skin from developing severe skin conditions that include dermatitis and eczema.
- Isododecane - a solvent for mixing ingredients that can also help to prevent evaporation of water from skin.
- Cetyl/Cetearyl Alcohol - considered the "good alcohols", these skin-conditioning emulsifiers stabilize the formula to prevent separation of ingredients and help ingredients apply more evenly.
- Shea Butter - effective sealer for locking in moisture to skin. Its anti-inflammatory properties help to reduce dryness and potential damage to the skin barrier.
- Apple Extract - potent source of vitamins C, E, and polyphenolic antioxidants that helps to combat a spectrum of multiple free-radical from UV and environmental assaults before they can damage the look and integrity of skin.
- PEG-100 Stearate - moisturizing emollient that helps to emulsify ingredients.
- Glycol Distearate - stabilizer to maintain product integrity and evenly emulsify ingredients.
- Glyceryl Stearate - a skin conditioning emulsifying agent that helps to decrease water evaporation and makes the product more stable against unfavorable changes to the formula.
- Wheat Germ Oil - helps to protect and strengthen skin by infusing it with B vitamins, vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin E, several antioxidants, and important fatty acids that help promote skin barrier health and support healthy skin formation. It provides several emollient properties that help to improve moisture, soften skin, and help to visibly smooth dry lines.
- Sweet Almond Oil + Seed Extract Complex- provides effective calming anti-inflammatory benefits to help protect against and reduce irritation from irritants and helps promote protection and healing from UV damage. Loaded with skin-beneficial fatty acids + proteins, protective and reparative antioxidant vitamins that help to stave off oxidative damage that can break down collagen (including vitamin E and vitamin A), and minerals such as potassium and zinc. Helps skin to look smoother and feel softer.
- Coheliss™ - both in vitro and in vivo tests have shown that it not only help to improve skin's radiance but it also acts as an internal skin tensor by stimulating mechano-receptiors, fibers, and mechanical tension in the dermal tissue resulting in improved look and feel of firmness, smoothness, tone, and skin's resistance to gravity.
- Indian Lotus Leaf Extract - used for centuries as a natural moisturizer that balances skin's oil production when needed while improving the look and feel of dry, flaky or rough skin.
- Sorghum Bicolor Stalk Juice - proven to dramatically tighten skin by creating a strong, elastic film that immediately provides resilient, micro-lifting action for skin.
- Tocopheryl Acetate - accelerates re-epithelialization / has anti-inflammatory properties / inhibits MMP1 expression in mature skin / increases water-retaining capacity of the stratum corneum
- Ethylhexylglycerin - a skin softening agent that boosts anti-microbial performance of ingredients to help products last longer.
- Allantoin - a soothing plant extract that acts as a calming agent. It binds with irritants to help heal sensitized or compromised skin to reduce redness and itchiness. It has exfoliating properties that promote cell proliferation and longevity to improve the appearance of dull skin and help smooth its appearance. It helps to improve skin's water content while decreasing transepidermal water loss.
- Essenskin™ - tested specifically for the unique needs of neck tissue and shown to help restructure, strengthen, and fortify thin and fragile skin that also show loss of firmness. It recreates epidermal homeostasis and restores the main cell functions. The skin regains its density, firmness elasticity and smoothness.
- Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester - a cell-communicating & soothing dipeptide base molecule that works as a muscle relaxing messenger by stimulating the skin nerve cells to release met-enkephalin messenger molecule. This "signals" skin cells to relax and helps skin to destress against harmful factors and sensitizing irritants.
- Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2 - a biomimetic, cell-communicating 3 amino-acid peptide & humectant that stimulates protein & collagen production. Studies have shown its progressive anti-wrinkle, anti-sagging, and skin firmness effects.
- Matrixyl® 3000 - Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1/Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 - an innovative peptide complex that's the first topical anti-wrinkle ingredient based on the matrikine - fragmented matrix - peptide technology. Well-known for its anti-wrinkle efficacy through multiple demonstrated studies, these fragmented matrix of peptides are able to synergistically regulate cell activity, acting as messengers of restoration, repair, and for skin to replenish collagen. It also helps to stimulate elastin, hyaluronic acid and reserve and inhibit glycation damage. The result is skin that looks and feels smoother, firmer, and stronger.
- Pentylene Glycol - a solvent & humectant that binds to water and serves as an excellent hydrating agent.
- Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer - skin-conditioning stabilizing and suspending agents with smoothing properties that are very effective together at preventing moisture loss from skin and enhancing the efficacy of other ingredients.
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer - used as a film-forming agent and emulsifier to create uniform texture of product.
- Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate - an stabilizier and viscosity increasing agent that forms a film on skin to mask lines and surface irregularities. It also contains beneficial microbicide properties.
- Sorbitan Laurate - an emulsifier to help bind and stabilize ingredients
- Polysorbate 20 - used to emulsify and stabilize ingredients.
3-Aminopropane Sulfonic Acid (Homotaurine) - with a chemical structure that resembles neurotransmitter GABA that can have have the ability to visibly improve and help prevent wrinkles and facial sagging by inhibiting muscle movement.
- Hydroxyethycellulose - derived from cellulose, a compound found in the cell walls of plants, it provides thickening properties, and helps provides stability and even dispersion of ingredients in the formula.
- Carbomer - an emulsifier that helps suspend ingredients with different natural solubility properties. It's used to support stable consistency of product and helps it resist unwanted change in various conditions.
- Dextran - provides anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic effects. Easily absorbs to skin while forming a protective film to provide moisturizing + moisture retaining effects.
- Sodium Hydroxide - a pH balancer to adjust product pH to help allow ingredients to work best with help product work ideally with skin's natural pH.
- Disodium EDTA - helps prevent metals from water from being deposited into skin, helps antioxidants to be more effective, and helps prevent the formula from damaging changes in pH.
- Phenoxyethanol - one of the most effective broad-spectrum preservatives to help prevent growth of fungi, bacteria, yeast, and mold.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride - mimics fatty acids, triglycerides, and waxes found in healthy skin.
- 540 EGF Complex - proprietary and innovative complex of multiple cell type sources and 540 very specific proteins selected for safety and optimal results to promote repair, extracellular matrix organization, elasticity, and rejuvenation of aged skin cells.
- Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate - a skin-conditioning emollient that helps stabilize texture of product.
- Isopropyl Myristate - an effective moisture-locking ingredient that not only helps to keep moisture in your skin, but acts like a mortar that fills cracks between skin cells to strengthen the skin barrier to help resist moisture loss long-term. It also helps to soften and smooth skin and especially effective for dry, flaky skin conditions.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate - a new generation stable and bioavailable form of vitamin C with greater affinity for skin, improved stability against heat and oxidation, and found to be 50 times more powerful than traditional vitamin C. Beyond its protective antioxidant abilities, it can help to promote collagen production for firmer-looking skin, promote hyaluronic acid production, and enhance the abilities of other antioxidants. It has been shown to help inhibit the activity of tyrosinase (the enzyme responsible for melanin production) and reduces melanin synthesis by 80% to help even out skin tone and reduce UV induced pigmentation.
- Maltodextrin - an effective moisturizer, softening, and hydrating ingredient that also functions to help bind specific ingredients together for more even distribution and stability. It also helps form a film to keep moisture in the skin.
- Undecane - ECOCERT approved sustainable emollient used to help soften skin and help product apply smoothly, evenly and absorb quickly.
- Squalane - a hydrogenated and more stable version than many used in traditional skincare. This antioxidant and very effective emollient works to reduce the look of wrinkles, eliminate scars, lighten pigmentation, fight free radicals and even helps to reverse UV and environmental damage. Skin can recognize this anti-inflammatory ingredient instantly which is allowed to absorb in deep layers quickly to help balance oil production and help prevent water loss from skin.
- Tridecane - a 100% renewably-based, readily biodegradable, Ecocert-, COSMOS- and Natrue-approved skin-conditioning emollient that helps to soften and smooth the look and feel of skin while offering smooth and even spreadability of product on the skin.
- Acrylates/ C10-30 Akyl Acrylate Crosspolymer - an ingredient emulsifier that helps create uniform product texture and helps supplement skin's crucial protective barrier.
Swertia Chirata Leaf Extract - shown to stimulate healthy stem cell and groth factor production, while it stimulates epidermal regeneration to promote increased thickness. After only 7 days, clinical tests show it blurs the look of vertical wrinkles.
- Syn-Up™ - this patented cosmetic peptide works as a moisturizing and rebalancing agent that helps to restore skin resilience and increases skin's resistance against daily stress attacks. This innovative ingredient significantly promotes great-looking skin by helping it to visibly look smoother and more hydrated by offering measurable prevention of flaky, dry skin conditions and impressive reduction of stinging and irritation for sensitive and sensitized skin.
- Citric Acid - used to adjust pH so ingredients can work at their highest potential and product can work more efficiently with the skin.
- Tripeptide Complex - mimics the human body's own mechanism to produce collagen. used in a percentage shown in clinical tests to help reverse visible signs of photo-aging in as little as 4 weeks. This concentration was shown to help stimulate collagen synthesis to actively remove the appearance of age-related wrinkles and reduce collagen degradation by expression inhibition of MMPs and cytokines. This results in a more sculpted and lifted-looking contours in addition to more refined-looking skin with less visible pores.
- Ubiquinone (CoEnzyme Q10) - a well-studied antioxidant that can help even skin tone, improve skin hydration and reduce visible effects of environmental and sun damage.