Lex and Jong
SYNERGIST EYE NIGHT HP Retinoate + Peptide Complex
An advanced regenerative eye treatment formulated with revolutionary HP Retinoate that is more bioavailable to skin to provide unprecedented results. It promotes crucial collagen synthesis and increases cellular turnover to retexturize without having to go through metabolic steps like retinol & without the irritation associated with prescription Tertinoin/Retin-A.
Multi-vitamin + peptides complex (including a specific form of Vitamin K) helps to visibly and measurably firm, strengthen, smooth, and brighten the delicate skin around the eyes.
Synergist Eye Night HP Retinoate + Peptide Complex contains a clinically-proven combination of ingredients encapsulated and targeted to visibly
- brighten the skin around the eyes through improved circulation and strengthening with specific vitamins, minerals, and enzymes
retexturize and smooth rough texture and lines with increased cellular turnover of dead and damaged skin to reveal newer, stronger, more resilient skin.
- firm and tighten with increased collagen and elastin production from multiple peptide complexes
Lex & Jong brings you new skincare technology to rebuild your skin's appearance and dramatically diminish the visible signs of aging around your eyes. Synergist Eye Night HP Retinoate + Peptide Complex provides potent ingredients gentle yet effective enough for the delicate skin around the eyes to visibly repair & retexturize each night and help prepare your skin to resist damage from the next day's onslaughts. Deep nourishing ingredients deliver vital moisture to the delicate eye area and help to restore what has been lost.
A complex of proven minerals, peptides, and vitamins (stabilized and intensified through multi-pathway delivery) promotes collagen growth, supports the strength and flexibility of fragile capillaries, and helps to stimulate circulation around the eyes for long-term visible improvements with continued use and immediately at the surface. What's more, its anti-inflammatory effect reinforces firmness and tone, resulting in brighter, more rested-looking skin.
Synergist Eye Night HP Retinoate + Peptide Complex from Lex and Jong Skin Science allows you to take advantage of the latest in topical skincare technology so healthier & fresher-looking skin can become your reality. Use it every night to see the fragile skin around your eyes look stronger, smoother, and brighter now and for years to come.
Developed with dermatologists / Ophthalmologist tested / Sensitive-skin tested & free of proven irritants, allergens and pore-blockers
The Ritual: Tap a small amount to eye area gently with the ring finger without pulling the skin. For absolute best results, use nightly & use Synergist 5-in-1 Multi-Corrective Eye Complex during the day.
THIS EXCLUSIVE MEDICAL GRADE FORMULA CONTAINS
- Water/Aqua - a vehicle for water-soluble ingredients to mix and work together.
- Glycerin - plant-derived hydration booster that is one of the most effective humectants available to draw moisture deep into skin, protecting it from loss of water other harsh products, and helping it look smoother.
- Dimethicone - a smoothing ingredient proven in several dermatological studies to be an effective moisture binder for skin and help prevent water loss. It has also proven to be effective against protecting skin from irritants and preventing skin from developing severe skin conditions that include dermatitis and eczema.
- Sunflower Seed Oil - high concentrations of linoleic & oleic acid + vitamin E that improves hydration & antioxidant protection.
- Isopropyl Palmitate - moisture replenisher that helps prevent transepidermal water loss & provides pollution shield.
- Dimethyl Isosorbide - transportation solvent that provides improved penetration power to help active cosmetic ingredients reach hard-to-reach areas where they are needed. This greatly improves the results and effectiveness of ingredients and allows potentially irritating ingredients to be used in smaller quantities.
- Glycol Distearate - stabilizer to maintain product integrity and evenly emulsify ingredients.
- Stearic Acid- a fatty acid that has been shown to promote stronger protective barrier for skin and help prevent water loss.
- Stearyl Alcohol - a skin soother and softener that is used to help stabilize the formula.
- Grape Seed Oil - packed with skin beneficial fatty acids and anti-nflammatory properties and potent antioxidants.
- Avocado Oil - high content of vitamins A, D, E, lecithin, phytosterols and Omega 9 fatty acids promote healing, skin regeneration and protection from the aging effects of UV light and pollution.
- Allantoin - a soothing plant extract that acts as a calming agent. It binds with irritants to help heal sensitized or compromised skin to reduce redness and itchiness. It has exfoliating properties that promote cell-proliferation and longevity to improve the appearance of dull skin and help smooth its appearance. It helps to improve skin's water content while decreasing transepidermal water loss.
- Phenoxyethanol - one of the most effective broad-spectrum preservatives to help prevent growth of fungi, bacteria, yeast, and mold.
- Glyceryl Stearate - a skin conditioning emulsifying agent that helps to decrease water evaporation and makes the product more stable against unfavorable changes to the formula.
- PEG-100 Stearate - moisturizing emollient that helps to emulsify ingredients.
- Butylene Glycol - helps dissolve ingredients that also fights dryness and helps skin to more effectively hold moisture.
- Carbomer - an emulsifier that helps suspend ingredients with different natural solubility properties. It's used to support stable consistency of product and helps it resist unwanted change in various conditions.
- HP Retinoate - an advanced form of vitamin A proven by data from several independent research trials to be as effective as prescription retinol but because it doesn't need to be broken down and converted to retinoic acid like prescription retinol, it is not only more stable (for up to 15 hours) but it can directly bind to receptors to begin work on the look of lines, wrinkles, pigmentation, pores, and skin texture without the irritation associated with prescription and other over the counter retinol. In addition, it can provide improved hydration and glow to the skin.
- Titanium Dioxide - a mineral with light reflection and skin protection properties.
- Tocopheryl Acetate - vitamin E, skin soothing antioxidant
- Ethylhexylglycerin - a skin softening agent that boosts anti-microbial performance of ingredients to help products last longer.
- Vitamin K - strengthens capillaries, increases circulation, reduces fluid retention in the under-eye areas, and helps to visibly reduce dark circles.
- Steareth-20 - helps stabilize ingredients in the formula.
- Sodium Hydroxide - a pH balancer to adjust product pH to work best with skin's natural pH.
- Disodium EDTA - helps prevent metals from water from being deposited into skin, helps antioxidants to be more effective, and helps prevent the formula from damaging changes in pH.
- Polysorbate 20 - used to emulsify and stabilize ingredients.
- N-Hydroxysuccinimide - activates elimination of blood-originated pigments responsible for inflammation & dark color of under eye circles.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1/Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 - an innovative peptide complex that's the first topical anti-wrinkle ingredient based on the matrikine - fragmented matrix - peptide technology. Well-known for its anti-wrinkle efficacy through multiple demonstrated studies, these fragmented matrix of peptides are able to synergistically regulate cell activity, acting as messengers of restoration, repair, and for skin to replenish collagen. It also helps to stimulate elastin, hyaluronic acid and reserve and inhibit glycation damage. The result is skin that looks and feels smoother, firmer, and stronger.
- Haloxyl TM - association of two matrikines that lessens undereye circles, reinforce firmness & tone, activate elimination of blood originated pigments responsible for local inflammation & dark circle color.
Please refer to product packaging for the latest ingredient list.
Made in U.S.A.