Lex and Jong
Synergist - Micro-Targeted Deep Crease Serum™ Collagen Synthesis Reactivator
Dermatologist & esthetician developed to effectively and visibly improve stubborn lines, and strengthen skin to help resist new ones. The Science Proves It!
With age, your cells are no longer able to produce the same quality or quantity of collagen and elastin as effectively leading to multiple signs of visible skin aging. For those concerned with loss of volume, loss of firmness and the increase & deepening of facial lines, it's not too late. The sooner you start, the sooner you can see results.
Our exclusive "Youth Collagen" Reactivator Complex is proven to boost senescent fibroblasts and provide a new source of bio-energy for collagen and elastin reactivation that was once thought impossible. This proprietary complex of patented ingredients includes Proteasyl™, Hyaluronic acid, Niacinamide, Neodermyl®/Proline, Lysine, Copper Peptides, Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), & more to help reactivate collagen & elastin synthesis - including collagen I and collagen III (known as the "Youth Collagen").
What does all of this mean for you? It means dramatically measurable results against wrinkles that have been shown to be equivalent to one injection of collagen filler after approximately two weeks of committed use and these improvements are even more sustained after two months of continued use. Synergist Micro-Targeted Deep Crease Serum™ Collagen Synthesis Reactivator offers an effective, painless, and noninvasive alternative to injectable fillers and toxins.
Developed with dermatologists and supported by scientific studies that show
- Close to 200% increase in collagen III & elastin production after 11 days
- Approximately 180% increase in collagen I production after 11 days
- 50% decrease in skin laxity after approximately 1 month
- 13 times increase in firmness in 15 days
- 13 % reduction in wrinkle volume
- 15% reduction in visible wrinkles depth
- 85% increase in hyaluronic acid synthesis
- Visibly improved clarity for redness and those with rosacea concerns due to a reduction in capillary branching in approximately 12 weeks
HOW TO USE
Apply onto dry face and neck. Avoid getting too close to the eyes. Allow to absorb before applying additional products. For the best wrinkle-fighting, collagen & firmness-boosting results, alternate with Ideal Light C+ Skin Defender™ in the day and follow with Synergist Re-Densifying Line Repair Rapid Firming Moisture Cream & Synergist Eye 5-In-1 Multi-Corrective Eye Cream. See Scientific Test Results for use of SYNERGIST DEEP CREASE SERUM™ COLLAGEN SYNTHESIS REACTIVATOR with IDEAL LIGHT C+ SKIN DEFENDER™ Antioxidant + Firming Even Tone Serum HERE.
Anti-Irritation & Skin Strengthening Rescue for Stressed Skin
We go beyond “clean” to also be free from naturally-derived & synthetic fragrances, essential oils, and other commonly-used "natural" or synthetic skin irritants and sensitizers
THIS EXCLUSIVE FORMULA CONTAINS
- Aqua/water - improves the performance of hydrophilic ingredient
- Glycerin - plant-derived hydration booster that is one of the most effective humectants available to draw moisture deep into skin, protecting it from loss of water other harsh products, and helping it look smoother.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) - an incredibly restorative water-soluble skin brightener that helps to prevent the transfer of pigment within the skin. What's more, it has been shown to help in skin defense against infrared light, repair skin barrier for improved performance, boost collagen production, and reduce redness in sensitive skin, all while helping to prevent visible signs of aging by fighting damage from environmental stressors. Its power is enhanced when combined with other stable antioxidants and skin brighteners as in this formulation.
- Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate - a component found in connective tissue together with proteins from the intercellular cells where the collagen and elastin are embedded. It is derived from natural mucopolysaccharines which is responsible for resilience of the skin, cell transportation in connective tissue and can influence the quality of collagen in skin. This potent skin-conditioning agent (with molecular size that's much smaller than HA) has the ability to moisturize, reinforce skin's intercellular matrix, and soothe skin with inflammatory properties.
- Neodermyl® - The "needle-free" collagen and elastin filler is considered an energy source that feeds aging cells. This proprietary complex of methylglucoside phosphate and essential amino acids copper, lysine/prolinate includes all of the essential elements on the metabolic pathway of skin cells and essential ingredients needed to not only safely regulate but feed cellular collagen and elastin synthesis without causing harmful glycation. It has been shown to effectively increase collagen I & III production as well as elastin production in skin. These are very crucial proteins that help to improve skin firmness and help makeup for loss of protein production that slow down with age.
- Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) - essential components of skin tissue and essential to keeping epidermal and dermal cells healthy while keeping collagen and elastin of skin in good condition. They help to improve proper functions of the skin barrier and can help reduce the appearance conditions such as redness and rosacea over time. These water-binding molecules (also known as mucopolysaccharides) can hold about 1,000 times their own weight in water to provide needed moisture and can help to visibly plump the skin. However, their primary functions as structural components of the extracellular matrix are to support collagen and elastin and are skin's most important structural proteins. They help to preserve and protect the structure of the ECM complex from internal and environmental aggressors that include pollution, UV rays and stressors that lead to aging.
- Bamboo Leaf/Stem Extract - an anti-irritant with natural, powerful antioxidants, beneficial amino acids, flavones, glycosides, and phenolic acids to help protect skin and reduce visible wrinkles. It's also a natural source of silica which is important to help maintain skin radiance and overall skin health.
- Proteasyl™ - extracted from pure pea. With anti-elastase and anti-collagenase properties, it can help protect and repair epidermal proteins and help protect dermal proteins, collagen and elastin against damaging proteases activated from aging, environmental (pollution, UV) aggressors, and stress. It has been shown to help strengthen slackened skin for improved elasticity with test results that show a decrease in skin laxity of 50% after four weeks. Proteasyl™ is rich in beta-sitosterol, ellagic acid, gallic acid and uecetin and serves as a potent antioxidant with calming abilities to help reduce factors in the skin that may lead to redness and sensitivity. Additionally, it also functions as a long-lasting hydro-regulator to help promote ideal moisture for the skin.
- Glucosamine HCI - an amino sugar shown to accelerate healing of skin, visibly decrease wrinkles, and inhibits tyrosinase and melanin production to help with concerns of hyperpigmentation. It assists in maintaining the integrity and elasticity of skin tissues and since it also works to stimulate hyaluronic acid in skin, it also helps to improve skin hydration and skin plumpness.
- Sodium Hyaluronate - a form of hyaluronic acid that acts as a humectant to attract moisture to the deeper layers of skin helping to reduce dryness, inflammation, and the appearance of lines. Skin looks plumper and smoother.
- Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5) - it's a humectant that attracts moisture to the skin and also acts as a skin moisturizer. It helps to soothe and soften skin while helping to promote a stronger barrier to defend against irritation and moisture loss.
- Phenoxyethanol - one of the most effective broad-spectrum preservatives to help prevent the growth of fungi, bacteria, yeast, and mold.
- Ethylhexylglycerin - a skin-softening agent that boosts anti-microbial performance of ingredients to help products function better, longer.
Free of Parabens, Fragrance, Gluten, Phthalates, Petrolatum, Butylene Glycol, DEA, Ethylene Glycol, Imidazolidinyl, MEA, Sodium Laurel or Ether Sulfate / Naturally Derived / No Animal Testing
Please refer to product label for the most updated ingredient listing.