Lex and Jong
NEW! SYNERGIST EYE 5-in-1 Multi-Corrective Eye Cream
Produced in small batches for absolute freshness and potency. Pre-order now for shipment the week of 4/18.
A comprehensive global repair Eye Treatment with a multi-vitamin complex and powerful peptides to address lines, dark circles, puffiness / inflammation, dryness, and loss of firmness
Synergist Eye 5-in-1 Multi-Corrective Eye Cream contains a clinically-proven combination of ingredients that dramatically
plumps and smoothes the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
decreases the formation of visible lines & wrinkles around the eye area by about 45%
helps skin feel and look tighter and firmer
visibly lightens & brightens skin to reduce visible dark circles
helps promotes collagen growth while increasing strength & flexibility of fragile capillaries
Lex & Jong brings you new skincare technology to rebuild your skin's appearance and dramatically diminish the visible signs of aging around your eyes. Deep nourishing ingredients deliver vital moisture to the delicate eye area and help to restore what has been lost. A complex of proven peptides and vitamins (stabilized and intensified through multi-pathway delivery) promotes collagen growth, supports the strength and flexibility of fragile capillaries, and helps to stimulate circulation around the eyes for long-term visible improvements with continued use. Immediately at the surface, Synergist Eye provides light-diffusing minerals that visibly offers immediate relief from dark circles, puffiness, and wrinkles. What's more, its anti-inflammatory effect reinforces firmness and tone, resulting in brighter, more rested-looking skin.
Synergist Eye 5-in-1 Multi-Corrective Eye Cream from Lex and Jong Skin Science allows you to take advantage of the latest in topical skincare technology so healthier & fresher-looking skin can become a reality. Use it every day to see the fragile skin around your eyes look stronger, smoother, and brighter now and for years to come.
Developed with dermatologists / Opthamologist-Tested / Sensitive-skin tested & free of proven irritants, allergens and pore-blockers
Synergist Eye's contents are packaged in an ultra-lightweight and compact, eco-friendly airless pump jar made with sustainable and recyclable materials (which requires less energy and waste in production as well) with no extra bulk or secondary box packaging to help preserve both your product's and our planet's quality.
The Ritual: Tap a small amount to eye area gently with the ring finger without pulling the skin. Can be used twice daily or as directed by your physician or skincare professional.
FULL LIST OF PURPOSEFUL INGREDIENTS
- Water/Aqua - a vehicle for water-soluble ingredients to mix and work together.
- Sunflower Seed Oil - high concentrations of linoleic & oleic acid + vitamin E that improves hydration & antioxidant protection.
- Glycerin - plant-derived hydration booster that is one of the most effective humectants available to draw moisture deep into skin, protecting it from loss of water other harsh products, and helping it look smoother.
- Isopropyl Palmitate - moisture replenisher that helps prevent transepidermal water loss & provides pollution shield.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 - can help stimulate collagen production and promote healthy cell functioning.
- Matrixyl® 3000 - an innovative peptide complex that's the first topical anti-wrinkle ingredient based on the matrikine - fragmented matrix - peptide technology. Well-known for its anti-wrinkle efficacy through multiple demonstrated studies, these fragmented matrix of peptides are able to synergistically regulate cell activity, acting as messengers of restoration, repair, and for skin to replenish collagen. It also helps to stimulate elastin, hyaluronic acid and reserve and inhibit glycation damage. The result is skin that looks and feels smoother, firmer, and stronger.
- Steareth-20 - helps stabilize ingredients in the formula.
- Haloxyl ™ - association of two matrikines that lessens undereye circles, reinforce firmness & tone, activate elimination of blood originated pigments responsible for local inflammation & dark circle color).
N-Hydroxysuccinimide - activates elimination of blood-originated pigments responsible for inflammation & dark color of under eye circles.
- Phytonadione (Vitamin K) - strengthens capillaries, increases circulation, reduces fluid retention in under eye area.
- Grape Seed Oil - packed with skin beneficial fatty acids and anti-nflammatory properties and potent antioxidants.
- Avocado Oil - high content of vitamins A, D, E, lecithin, phytosterols and Omega 9 fatty acids promote healing, skin regeneration and protection from the aging effects of UV light and pollution.
- Tocopheryl Acetate - vitamin E, antioxidant
- Allantoin - a soothing plant extract that acts as a calming agent. It binds with irritants to help heal sensitized or compromised skin to reduce redness and itchiness. It has exfoliating properties that promote cell-proliferation and longevity to improve the appearance of dull skin and help smooth its appearance. It helps to improve skin's water content while decreasing transepidermal water loss.
- Titanium Dioxide - a mineral with light reflection and natural sun protection properties.
- Butylene Glycol - helps dissolve ingredients that also fights dryness and helps skin to more effectively hold moisture.
- Carbomer - an emulsifier that helps suspend ingredients with different natural solubility properties. It's used to support stable consistency of product and helps it resist unwanted change in various conditions.
- Polysorbate 20/Glycol Distearate - skin conditioning emulsifying agents that help to decrease water evaporation and make the product more stable against unfavorable changes to the formula.
- Ethylene Glycol Monostearate - used as both brightening & light-diffusing agent and formula stabilizer.
- PEG-100 Stearate - moisturizing emollient that helps to emulsify ingredients.
- Stearic Acid- a fatty acid that has been shown to promote stronger protective barrier for skin and help prevent water loss.
- Triethanolamine - used to help balance pH levels so ingredients can work at most ideal pH levels and helps the formula to work best with the natural pH of the skin.
- Phenoxyethanol - one of the most effective broad-spectrum preservatives to help prevent growth of fungi, bacteria, yeast, and mold.
- Ethylhexylglycerin - a skin softening agent that boosts anti-microbial performance of ingredients to help products last longer.