Lex and Jong
NEW! ZEN SOURCE UV+ - Extra Sensitive and Sensitized Skin Defense Pure Mineral Broad Spectrum SPF 47
Delivering a new strategy in sun protection with high levels of protection from multiple extrinsic factors proven to cause premature aging of skin.
ZEN SOURCE UV+ - Extra Sensitive and Sensitized Skin Defense Pure Mineral Broad Spectrum SPF 47
This water-resistant (80 minutes) formula uses 100% mineral sun protection and is formulated with extreme purity. Free of known irritants, pore blockers, and unnecessary ingredients to make it especially perfect for those with extra sensitive, sensitized and reactive skin concerns who may have had problems using traditional sunscreens in the past.
New technology allows powerful broad-spectrum UVA/UVB/Infrared and environmental protectants to more evenly cover skin surface while skincare ingredients attract moisture from the environment and support stronger moisture barrier to help bind moisture to skin - preventing its evaporation from the surface. At the same time, this formula helps to prevent cellular damage and premature aging of skin caused by harmful UV radiation. Use Zen Source UV+ daily, rain or shine, for your best skin now & years from now
Zen Source Healthy Glow UV+'s contents are packaged in an ultra-lightweight and compact, eco-friendly airless pump jar made with sustainable and recyclable materials with no extra bulk or secondary box packaging to help preserve both your product's and our planet's quality.
Apply to face and neck, careful to avoid the eye area. Wait for at least 15 minutes before sun exposure, or as directed by your physician or skin care professional. Reapply after prolonged exposure to sun, water, and after physical activity. Note: Because of the pure mineral nature of this product, it can leave a thin white cast on those with medium to deep skin tones. It is recommended you use the Day Potion underneath or blend with makeup if you desire to blur the white cast.
FULL LIST OF PURPOSEFUL INGREDIENTS
- Zinc Oxide - dermatologist-recommended stable, gentle, very effective UVA/UVB protection, this mineral is considered one of the best sunscreen ingredients approved for use in the United States. Shown to be effective at providing broad-spectrum protection against burning UVB rays and longer, deep-penetrating UVA rays that may cause cancer and cause many visible signs of aging and skin damage.
- Titanium Dioxide - a stable mineral sun protection ingredient that surpasses the standard 360 nanometers broad-spectrum coverage for defense. Provides effective protection throughout the UVA (deep penetrating aging rays) for the same amount of time as zinc oxide without degrading and causing heat or free radicals like many chemical sunscreens.
- Water/Aqua - a vehicle for water-soluble ingredients to mix and work together and enhances the effectiveness of hydrophilic ingredients.
- Caprylyl Methicone - a skin-conditioning polymer that helps to keep out irritants and prevent moisture loss while imparting silky-smooth spreadability with decreased greasiness.
- Cyclopentasiloxane - a lightweight, environmentally-degradable solvent that dissolves non-water-soluble ingredients together. It also acts as an emollient that helps soften skin and helps to seal in hydration.
- Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone - a skin-conditioning emulsifier with excellent properties for evenly dispersing UV mineral filters and color pigments.
- Glycerin - plant-derived hydration booster that is one of the most effective humectants available to draw moisture deep into skin, protecting it from loss of water, other harsh products, and helping it look smoother.
- Alumina - used as an anti-caking agent for consistency and stability of the formula. It also works to help absorb excess oil.
- Sodium Chloride - salt that improves product longevity and stability.
- Methicone - a skin-conditioning agent that helps to create a smooth film for long-wear hold of product.
- Dimethicone - helps smooth the look and feel of skin and proven in several dermatological studies to be an effective moisture binder for skin to help prevent water loss. It has also proven to be effective against protecting skin from irritants and preventing skin from developing severe skin conditions that include dermatitis and eczema.
- Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxethyl Dimethicone - a skin-conditioning emulsifier.
- Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Hexyl Dimethicone - skin-softening and effective moisture-binding agent that helps defend against moisture loss from skin.
- 1,2 Hexanediol - works as a moisture-binding humectant, skin-softening emollient and moisture-boosting agent that also works as a non-sensitizing preservative.
- Caprylyl Glycol - an effective humectant that can attract moisture and help skin retain moisture to soften, visibly smooth, and help plump to decrease the look of wrinkles.
- Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer - skin-conditioning emulsifier to help form stable product emulsion.
- Disteardimonium Hectorite - used as a suspending agent that helps to stabilize product for consistent quality and helps resist breakup of ingredients in different conditions.
- Polyhydroxystearic Acid - a natural wax that helps to disperse ingredients and supports oxide particles in protective abilities.
- Propylene Carbonate - used to dissolve and suspend ingredients for smooth, even formulation.
- Disodium EDTA - helps prevent metals from water from being deposited into skin, helps antioxidants to be more effective, and stabilizes formula to help prevent damaging changes in pH.
- Ethylhexylglycerin - a skin-softening agent that boosts anti-microbial performance of ingredients to help products last longer.
- Triethoxycaprylylsilane - helps to bind and stabilize ingredients in product.
- Phenoxyethanol - one of the most effective broad-spectrum preservatives to help prevent growth of fungi, bacteria, yeast, and mold.